COVID-19 Guidelines for Sanders Theatre and Lowell Lecture Hall Events
To promote the safety of our audiences, artists, presenters, staff, and all the communities we are part of, COVID-19 safety measures include:
- All attendees are strongly encouraged to wear masks. Performers may be unmasked.
- PLEASE NOTE: for the Cantata Singers concert on Saturday, June 11, 2022, all attendees will be required to wear masks
- All attendees must attest to their current health status (e.g., no current infection, symptoms or recent exposure to others with COVID-19)
- All attendees must self-attest to the following:
- I am fully vaccinated against COVID-19 using a vaccine authorized by the FDA or WHO and have received my booster (if eligible), or
- I qualify for exemption based upon age, a medical contraindication, or firmly held religious belief.
- I also agree to immediately share with Harvard University Health Services any proof of my vaccination status if I am identified as an exposed person through public health contact tracing efforts.
- If not fully vaccinated, I have received a negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen test result in the last 24 hours.
Please be advised that the ticket purchaser is responsible for informing all members of their party about these requirements.
No food or drink will be available for sale, nor can items be consumed within our event facilities.
We have improved ventilation by upgrading our air filtration systems to a MERV 13 rating.
Guidelines are subject to change. Check back prior to your event date.
This page will be updated as state, local, and University public health and safety protocols continue to evolve. Read more about Harvard University's current health guidance.
Last updated May 11, 2022