A holiday tradition for more than four decades, The Christmas Revels is a joyful theatrical celebration of the winter solstice that travels the world each year showcasing cultural traditions including music, dance, folktales and rituals. Visit Revels.org for general information.
WHO LET THE DOGE OUT? The Doge of Venice has had it. It is time for the solstice Feast of the Seven Fishes and everyone wants his opinion - merchants, lawyers, politicians, artists, even the fishwives want him to rule on who makes the best spaghetti putanesca. So he is going to take a little unauthorized vacation and meet some of his more lowly subjects. The wild adventures ahead involve reckless actors, jailbreaks, itinerate musicians, English Morris men and maybe even the Spanish Armada! A beloved holiday tradition since 1971, The Christmas Revels features luscious music, tricky sets and gorgeous costumes, superb musical guests, a tuneful, dancing chorus, some familiar Revels touchstones, and street kids who sing like angels. See you in Venezia this Christmas!
Revels Donor Pre-Sale begins at Noon on Tuesday, September 26th: Purchase tickets by phone (617-496-2222) or online with a promo code
General Public On Sale at Noon Friday, October 20th: Purchase tickets in person, by phone (617-496-2222), or online.
18 Performances: Dec. 8-27, 2017
ASL Performances: Friday, Dec. 8th Preview; Sunday, Dec. 10th at 1pm and 5:30pm. Select designated ASL seats located in Mezzanine F, Rows B-D.
December 8th Preview Prices Adult: $44, $36, $30, $22 / Children 11 and under: $30, $22, $20, $10
Value Prices Adults: $65, $56, $42, $25 / Children 11 and under: $45, $38, $30, $13
Standard Prices Adults: $75, $66, $48, $27 / Children 11 and under: $50, $42, $32, $15
Log In and Password (for returning patrons):
- Verify your account login and password by going to the My Account link on the top menu bar
- Enter your username which is your email address.
- Enter your password. If you forgot your password, click on the Forgot Your Password link.
- You will be emailed a temporary password in order to update your account with a new password. Please Note: after entering your temporary password you will see a message that your password has expired. This is where you enter your new individual password as the temporary password is set to expire immediately.
- If you are experiencing trouble, please contact the Harvard Box Office during office hours at 617-496-2222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.