A holiday tradition for more than four decades, The Christmas Revels is a joyful theatrical celebration of the winter solstice that travels the world each year showcasing cultural traditions including music, dance, folktales and rituals.
This year's Revels follows the original French immigrants who settled on the Canadian border but were later forced southward by the British to a new home along the bayous of Louisiana. Filled with toe-tapping fiddle tunes, lilting Cajun two steps, gorgeous anthems, and familiar touchstones like the Sussex Mummers Carol and Lord of the Dance, this will be a Christmas Revels to remember. See you there!
Revels Donors On Sale at Noon on Friday, September 23rd: Purchase tickets by phone (617-496-2222) or on line with a promo code
General Public On Sale at Noon Thursday, October 20th: Purchase tickets in person, by phone (617-496-2222), or on line.
17 Performances: Dec. 9-27, 2016
ASL Performances: Friday, Dec. 9th Preview; Sunday, Dec. 11th at 1pm and 5:30pm. Select designated ASL seats located in Mezzanine F, Rows B-D.
December 9th Preview Prices Adult: $34, $30, $22 / Children 11 and under: $20, $20, $10
Standard Prices Adults: $64, $48, $27 / Children 11 and under: $42, $32, $15
Value Prices Adults: $54, $42, $25 / Children 11 and under: $38, $30, $13
- Log In and Password (for returning patrons):
- Verify your account login and password by going to the My Account link on the top menu bar
- Enter your username which is your email address.
- Enter your password. If you forgot your password, click on the Forgot Your Password link.
- You will be emailed a temporary password in order to update your account with a new password. Please Note: after entering you temporary password you will see a message that your password has expired. This is where you enter your new individual password as the temporary password is set to expire immediately.
- If you are experiencing trouble, please contact the Harvard Box Office during office hours at 617-496-2222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.