WHO LET THE DOGE OUT? The Doge of Venice has had it. It is time for the solstice Feast of the Seven Fishes and everyone wants his opinion - merchants, lawyers, politicians, artists, even the fishwives want him to rule on who makes the best spaghetti putanesca. So he is going to take a little unauthorized vacation and meet some of his more lowly subjects. The wild adventures ahead involve reckless actors, jailbreaks, itinerate musicians, English Morris men and maybe even the Spanish Armada! A beloved holiday tradition since 1971, The Christmas Revels features luscious music, tricky sets and gorgeous costumes, superb musical guests, a tuneful, dancing chorus, some familiar Revels touchstones, and street kids who sing like angels. See you in Venezia this Christmas!
Revels Donor Pre-Sale begins at Noon on Tuesday, September 26th: Purchase tickets by phone (617-496-2222) or online with a promo code
General Public On Sale at Noon Friday, October 20th: Purchase tickets in person, by phone (617-496-2222), or online.
18 Performances: Dec. 8-27, 2017
ASL Performances: Friday, Dec. 8th Preview; Sunday, Dec. 10th at 1pm and 5:30pm. Select designated ASL seats located in Mezzanine F, Rows B-D.
December 8th Preview Prices Adult: $44, $36, $30, $22 / Children 11 and under: $30, $22, $20, $10
Value Prices Adults: $65, $56, $42, $25 / Children 11 and under: $45, $38, $30, $13
Standard Prices Adults: $75, $66, $48, $27 / Children 11 and under: $50, $42, $32, $15
Log In and Password (for returning patrons):
- Verify your account login and password by going to the My Account link on the top menu bar
- Enter your username which is your email address.
- Enter your password. If you forgot your password, click on the Forgot Your Password link.
- You will be emailed a temporary password in order to update your account with a new password. Please Note: after entering your temporary password you will see a message that your password has expired. This is where you enter your new individual password as the temporary password is set to expire immediately.
- If you are experiencing trouble, please contact the Harvard Box Office during office hours at 617-496-2222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.